Getting to the Conference Place
AICCSA 2016 will be held at Agadir city-Morocco. The hotel where the conference will take place is Royal Atlas Hotel 5* Agadir. The Hotel Conference address is: Royal Atlas, Boulevard 20 Août, Agadir 80000, Morocco. For more information visit: Royal Atlas Website.
Transfert from Agadir Al Massira Airport (AGA) to the Royal Atlas Hotel
- Taxis are available from right outside the arrivals hall of the airport.
- The Fares to the city center of Agadir are fixed to 200 dirhams (20 euros).
- The trip takes about 25 minutes.
- You can also rent a car from the airport with the following companies: Easycar, Europcar
There are two ways to get to Agadir:
- From Marrakech Menara International Airport (RAK)
There is a direct flight from Marrakech to Agadir. The flight duration is nearly 30 min. The schedule could be found in the national air company at: Royal Air Maroc
- From Casablanca Mohamed V Internatonal Airport (CMN)
There is a direct flight from Casablanca to Agadir. The flight duration is nearly 60 min. The schedule could be found in the national air company at: Royal Air Maroc
- From Marrakech train station
You can take a ticket of Supratours Bus or CTM Bus for 110 Dh. More information about the trip schedule are available on: Marrakech Tickets
- From Casablanca
You can take the CTM (Moroccan Transportation Company) located in downtown. It costs nearly 220 Dh to get from Casbablanca to Agadir. The trip duration is nearly 06h00. More information about the trip schedule can be found on CTM.