Track 8: Social and Mobile Computing
• Rachida FISSOUNE, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Tangier-Tetouan, Morocco
• Celimuge Wu, The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan
• Rabeb Mizouni Khalifa University, UAE
Various social computing applications such as social networking (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.), blogs, email, instant messaging, wikis, and social bookmarking have been widely popularized by providing digital platforms for social interaction. These applications profoundly changed social behaviors and digital life styles of human. However, various critical issues such as analysis, mining, trust, privacy, social cognition, social intelligence and mobile social computing still provide significant challenges.
Social Computing track seeks original and high quality papers related to:
• Social and crowd computing.
• Social network analysis and mining.
• Social Community Detection.
• Social media infrastructure and cloud computing.
• Social cognition and social intelligence.
• Social media analytics.
• Social system design and architectures.
• Mobile social computing.
• Text mining and sentiment analysis
• Social network and machine learning
• Social data management
• Social network and Pervasive computing
• Social network and emotion/opinion recognition
• Methodologies and tools