The Third IEEE International symposium on Multimedia Computing and Applications (IEEE MCA’2019)
With the constant evolution in network technology and acquisition systems, digital images are all around us. The track focuses on recent researches in computer vision, image processing and pattern recognition. It offers discussions of recent advances in multimedia information security, data mining and deep artificial intelligence, 2D/3D imaging and displays, graphic design, 3D animation, and many applications that can benefit from advanced image processing technologies. The track aims to bring together researchers from academia and industry, to identify and discuss technical challenges, exchange novel ideas, explore enabling technologies, and report latest research efforts in this field.
The track welcomes submissions related to the practical and theoretical issues related to developing and deploying such systems.
The main topics include but are not limited to :
• Intelligent Image / Video Analytics
• Digital Image and Video Processing
• Image Rendering and Quality
• Imaging Sensors and Acquisition Systems
• Content Based Image/Video Retrieval
• Vision for Graphics
• Human Behavior Understanding
• Deep Artificial Intelligence
• Motion and Tracking Algorithms and Applications
• Watermarking Methods and Protection
• Image Data Structures and Databases
• Colour Reproduction
• Image Compression, Coding, and Encryption
• Statistical and Structural Pattern Recognition
• Performance Analysis and Evaluation
• Novel Image Processing Applications
• Machine Learning Technologies for Vision
• Virtual Reality and Simulations
• Augmented Reality Image Processing
• Computational and Architectural Aspects of Human Vision
• Innovative Multimedia Systems or Devices
• Internet / Mobile Multimedia Sharing
• Intelligent e-Health based on Multimedia Analysis
• Optimization Methods
• Vision and Languages
• Mohamad Alsmirat, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
Submissions Guidelines and PROCEEDINGS
Manuscripts should be prepared in 10-point font using the IEEE 8.5" x 11" two-column format. All papers should be in PDF format, and submitted electronically at Paper Submission Link. A full paper must not exceed the stated length (including all figures, tables and references). Submitted papers must present original unpublished research that is not currently under review for any other conference or journal. Papers not following these guidelines may be rejected without review. Also submissions received after the due date, exceeding length limit, or not appropriately structured may also not be considered. Authors may contact the workshop Chair for further information or clarification.
All submissions are blind peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers. Accepted papers will appear in the Conference Proceedings, and be published by the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Services and be submitted to IEEE Xplore for inclusion.
Submitted papers must include original work, and must not be under consideration for another conference or journal. Submission of regular papers must not exceed 6 pages and must follow the IEEE paper format. Please include up to 7 keywords, complete postal and e-mail address, and fax and phone numbers of the corresponding author. Authors of accepted papers are expected to present their work at the conference. Submitted papers that are deemed of good quality but that could not be accepted as regular papers will be accepted as short papers.
• Submission deadline: June 20th, 2019 deadline extended to July 14
• Notification of acceptance: July 25th, 2019
• Camera-ready papers due: August 01, 2019