Instructions for Posters
Poster presenters need to bring their posters with them to the conference. The recommended poster Size is as follows
|A0||841 x 1189 mm||33.1 x 46.8 in|
Posters will be attached to designated boards. Blu-Tack or Pins will be available for use. The following are general guidelines for preparing your poster:
- Include the abstract title and all authors and main contact details
- Posters should be readable by viewers.
- The Content on the poster should be self-explanatory
- Keep any text brief.
- Use graphics (i.e., charts, tables, pictures)
- Ideas should flow from panel to panel logically.
- Describe all parts of the project/study, including why the outcome did or did not work as expected.
- Research Design/Program Description
- Future Plans