Call for Tutorials
Accepted Tutorials: Please click here to view the Accepted Tutorials
The 13th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA 2016) will be held in Royal Atlas & Spa Resort, Agadir, Morocco between 29 Nov till 02 Dec 2016. AICCSA 2016 invites proposals for half-a-day (preferably 3 hours in length, although longer tutorials can be considered) proposals on specific aspects that complement the conference main tracks in related areas to Computer Systems and Applications.. We seek proposals across a wide range of topics and levels, ranging from fundamentals to the latest advances in hot topic areas.
• Tutorial proposals due: June 27, 2016
• Notification of acceptance: July 28, 2016
• Tutorial slides due: September 28, 2016
Workshop Proposals and any related enquiries should be sent be email to the workshop Chair:
Each tutorial proposal must be submitted in PDF format and contain the following:
2. Name and Affiliation of the Speaker(s)
3. Abstract (one paragraph, 200 words máx., including previous experience with such tutorials)
4. Intended Audience (one paragraph) and prerequisites: Describe the background assumed of tutorial attendees (i.e. beginner, intermediate, advanced), and any requirements needed (e.g. bring own laptop)
5. Learning Outcome: Describe the benefit, knowledge or skill that will be gained by attendees.
6. Description (no more than half page): A statement giving clear motivation/justification for the topic to be presented at AICCSA 2016 and the outline of the proposed content.
7. Statement on if this tutorial has been given before and if so how this presentation will be different.
8. Materials: A description of materials to be provided to attendees on the conference website – course slides, annotated bibliography, code snippets, etc. NOTE: the materials themselves do not need to be provided in the proposal.
9. Format of the Tutorial
10. Biography of the tutorial presenter.
11. Requested tutorial length (preferably ½ day).
The AICCSA’2016 Conference Organizing Committee will be responsible for the following:
• Providing logistics support and a meeting place for the tutorial.
• In conjunction with the organizers, determining the tutorial date and time.
• Providing copies of the tutorial materials to attendee